Australian Kizomba Festival 2015
Australian Kizomba Festival 2015
30 July – 2 August 2015
The Australian Kizomba Festival is held annually in Melbourne and is Australia’s first ever dedicated Kizomba Festival, bringing together the Australian and international Kizomba community all together under one roof!
AKF 2015 will feature:
• 3 days of workshops
• 4 nights of parties
• Kizomba Festival flash mob
• World’s best Kizomba instructors
Melbourne is a great city to host the Australian Kizomba Festival and is often referred to as Australia’s cultural capital due to its thriving arts scene of live music, dance, film and other art forms.
THE WORLD’S BEST INSTRUCTORS ARE COMING TO THE AUSTRALIAN KIZOMBA FESTIVAL:
• Ricardo and Paula – Afrolatin Connection ( Direct from Portugal)
• Enah and Carolina (Direct from France/Spain)
• Rachel Cassandra (Direct from USA)
• Tamas and Nikolett – Spirit of Kizomba (Hungary/Victoria)
• Manuel and Florencia – Candela Afro-Latin Dance (Victoria)
• Armand and Liz – Kizomba Australia (New South Wales)
• Lukas and Vanessa – Mundo Style (Victoria)
• Lam Lakiz NG – (Canberra)
• Yoni and Olivia (France/New South Wales)
• Camila and Kevin – Juan Rando Dance Academy (France/Western Australia)
• Eric and Coral (New South Wales)
Plus more artists to be announced!
Learn from the world’s best international and national instructors, and immerse yourself in 3 whole days of workshops dedicated to Kizomba, Semba, Tarraxinha as well as Kuduro and Afrohouse – catering from Beginner to Advanced level!
Experience pure Kizomba heaven and join hundreds of other Kizomba dancers over 4 nights of incredible parties! Be transported to the hottest Kizomba clubs and festival of Europe, with the sounds of Angola, Cape Verde, Mozambique and the Afro-Luso world with Australia’s finest Afro-Latin DJs. Enjoy world-class shows and crowd participation with a genuine party vibe and feel-good atmosphere!
2015 KIZOMBA FESTIVAL FLASH MOB:
During the festival you will learn a fun and exciting Kizomba Flash Mob with all the other dancers, that will be performed on Sunday afternoon at an iconic Melbourne location!
All workshops and parties will be held at Fusion Dance and Lifestyle Studios (478 Smith Street Fitzroy), one of Melbourne’s premier dance venues, located in the vibrant inner-city precinct of Fitzroy, just 3km from the CBD. Workshops will be conducted in spacious well-lit studios with wooden floorboards, stages and excellent sound. Parties will be held in the Upper Deck dancehall, featuring a massive wooden dance floor, multiple party rooms, bar, excellent sound and lighting. The venue is walking distance from Fitzroy’s renowned bohemian vibe and eclectic mix of cool cafes, bars, restaurants and boutique shops.
ACCOMMODATION: Click here for options
5 REASONS WHY YOU CAN’T MISS OUT ON THIS YEAR’S AUSTRALIAN KIZOMBA FESTIVAL:
• Learn from some of the best international artists to ever hit our shores!
• Kizomba dancers from all over Australia and abroad are coming to party and learn together all under one roof!
• Held in Melbourne, Australia’s cultural capital
• Enjoy the best Kizomba parties you will experience in Australia
• Join in the fun of a Kizomba Festival Flash Mob at an iconic Melbourne location
Click on the Tickets Available tab to book now!
Proudly presented by Candela Afro-Latin Dance
Phone: 0438 932 908
Facebook: Australian Kizomba Festival
|Date:||30 July 2015|
|Address:||Fusion Dance & Lifestyle Studios 478 Smith Street, Collingwood - Victoria, 3066 ( Melbourne)|